    through IP addresses from a server instead of assigning its own?

    Thanks for any ideas/suggestions!

    David

    David Gondek, Jul 12, 2008

  2. Hi
    Yeah it is possible here is the principle.
    Wireless Router as a Switch with an Access Point -
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 12, 2008

  3. Most wireless router can be wireless switch too. This how to may help.

    How to setup Wireless router as a switch
    http://www.wifimvp.com/howto/setupwirelessasrouter.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jul 12, 2008
  4. David Gondek

    David Gondek Guest

    Thanks Jack. This seems like what I need to do. I will try it next week.

    David Gondek, Jul 12, 2008
  5. David Gondek

    David Gondek Guest

    Bob,

    Can you connect more than one computer wirelessly using this method? Will
    each computer receive a different IP from the server or from the router?

    Thanks.

    David Gondek, Jul 12, 2008
  6. Sure.

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jul 12, 2008