    set it up wireless, if that is possible. I would appreciate your replies.
    Joe Parrish
    , Nov 7, 2004

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message news:418d8730_3@127.0.0.1...
    |I know that this may be somewhat off topic but would any of you folks know
    | whether anybody makes transmitters and receivers made specifically for
    | surround sound speakers for home theater systems? I'm installing a system
    in
    | my livingroom and before I run wires all over the room, I would like to
    just
    | set it up wireless, if that is possible. I would appreciate your replies.
    | Joe Parrish

    Nothing's off topic here, Joe! But don't use your real eamil
    address...you'll be getting loads of fresh new spam...

    Here's what you're looking for...
    http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk59a.htm

    (Google found that in 1/3 of a second...)
    Toolman Tim, Nov 7, 2004

  3. On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 02:28:07 GMT, wrote:

    >I know that this may be somewhat off topic but would any of you folks know
    >whether anybody makes transmitters and receivers made specifically for
    >surround sound speakers for home theater systems? I'm installing a system in
    >my livingroom and before I run wires all over the room, I would like to just
    >set it up wireless, if that is possible. I would appreciate your replies.
    >Joe Parrish

    Here's one; http://www.engadget.com/entry/5448992789156435/

    This may work too; http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk59a.htm

    And another;