    but suddenly IE just stops opening pages...

    Could some expert hepl me with this one - THANKS in advance!

    Jarno

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFybm8=?=, Nov 7, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?YmxldVdhdmU=?=, Nov 9, 2005

  3. yeah i had the same problem....but i solved it by using firefox as my browser
    although still all my other applications, like windows media player, cant
    detect that i am actually connected!

    =?Utf-8?B?YmxldVdhdmU=?=, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Hi
    Having a good Signal does not mean that you are actually have a Wireless
    connetion ( http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html )
    Assuming that you have a Wireless Router (Access point), if you are
    connected you should be able to connect to the Wireless menus. Otherwise,
    reconfigure your Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 9, 2005