    you share a printer with the other 2 PCs connected to the wireless router?

    At this time, I cannot buy a wireless USB print server.

    Thanks for your time Sir.
    Gateway Solo 9500, Apr 17, 2006

  2. Hi,

    On the system with the printer attached, go to the printers folder and right
    click the icon for the printer, choose properties. On the sharing tab,
    enable it and give it a name. Apply/ok your way back out. The share name you
    gave it should be visible to the other systems provided that you are running
    SP2 (or SP1 w/o the firewall enabled), and they are all the same workgroup
    name. Use the add printer wizard on the other systems and indicate that you
    want a networked printer to add the shared printer.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Apr 17, 2006

  3. Thanks Rick it all worked just as you said.

    http://katrinalouisiana.us/hurricane-choir/

    "Imagination...is the irrepressible revolutionist."

    Gateway Solo 9500, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Cool, glad to have been of assistance.

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Apr 18, 2006