    couldn't find the wireless signal from nearby. Note: I am not using any ISP
    here, I just want to create a Wireless LAN between two wireless Laptop
    instead of using Physical LAN

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJ2aW5kZXI=?=, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Hi
    First look at this page to make sure that the basic is covered.
    If you are trying to connect directly computer to computer, configure the
    Wireless (whether you use Windows Zero Configuration to an other utility) to
    AD- Hoc connection
    Regular connection through a Wireless Router (Access Point) is called
    Infrastructure.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 29, 2006

  3. Hi