    wondering if anyone knew of any good links for reviews on these products?
    or if anyone here has used these and what they think of them?

    Thanks... :)

    GuitarMan, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Hi

    First, let me give you some info.

    The next Standard 802.11n is currently in the final stage of being written
    and published.

    My guess that in the summer we would start to see Real preN standard (the
    current preN does not conform with any standard and would not be up
    gradable) that would be able to be upgraded to final 802.11n hardware that
    probably would be out by the end of the year.

    Therefore, I am waiting.

    However if your mind set on MIMO, of the name that you mentioned the Belkin
    devices seem to have the best price performance Ratio.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 12, 2006

  3. GuitarMan

    GuitarMan Guest

    I was just looking at another one:

    Belkin Wireless Pre-N Router

    Part # F5D8230-4

    So, you don't think it would be a good idea to get this one then? I have
    found some really good reviews on this one.
    and at $99 it seems like a great deal.

    Thanks Again...

    GuitarMan, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Hi
    It is your call.
    Good Luck.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 13, 2006
  5. GuitarMan

    GuitarMan Guest

    Ok, Thanks for the feedback Jack...

    GuitarMan, Feb 13, 2006
  6. GuitarMan

    Wayne Guest

    For this writer, new to Networking, I had a problem with a basic Belkin
    router - would not connect to Internet, all other "connections" made. Tried
    to reach Belkin tech support - three times one evening around 9pm -
    experienced a round 'n round auto message system. NO real-livesupport.
    Next morning, tried again, again, NO real-live person.
    Went out a bought a Linksys - std 'g' router. Worked fine, first time.
    Returned Belkin. Will not buy Belkin.

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 14, 2006