    already installed. How can I confirm that it does??
    --
    Bjorn

    =?Utf-8?B?Qmpvcm4=?=, Jan 20, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qmpvcm4=?=

    Gordon Guest

    "Bjorn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What type of wireless router should I purchase to share a verizon DSL High
    > Speed Internet connection with one other desktop home computer

    Any one that suits your needs.....

    > What do I do to find out if my desktop computer has a wireless adapter
    > card
    > already installed. How can I confirm that it does??

    It's highly unusual for desktops to come with wireless cards as standard -
    unless you specified one on purchase I would expect that it doesn't have
    one.

    Gordon, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Hi
    May be this can Help, Wireless Hardware -
    http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 20, 2007