  1. I have a netgear router the problem is i have someone hacking into my
    internet connection so ineed to know if
    there is any way of stopping this from happening.
    Thomas Martin, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Thomas Martin

    Little k Guest

    Little k, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Thomas Martin

    Malke Guest

    Thomas Martin wrote:

    > I have a netgear router the problem is i have someone hacking into my
    > internet connection so ineed to know if
    > there is any way of stopping this from happening.

    Make sure your wireless router has good encryption. If it doesn't
    support WPA, replace it with one that does. Note that all wireless
    devices connecting to the router must also support WPA.

    The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN -
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/index.php?p=43

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers