    security settings? I want the users to be able to go back and forth
    without changing networks.
    , Jul 1, 2008

  2. It depends on the wireless router and AP model. In my company, we have Cisco
    1200 and 1300 wireless APs in 5 buildings All of tem using the same SSID and
    same domain authentication.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jul 1, 2008

  3. Hi
    It should not be a problem. It might work better if you assign to the
    Wireless Router/AP different channel in each location.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 1, 2008