    address. The software that came with the router is the manual in 5 languages
    but no where does it address not being able to access the web based
    configuration program. Any solutions please.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFncGll?=, Jan 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFncGll?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Unfortunately I could find any info about this Router in English.

    Try to use Windows IP Config utility. Usually the IP that is in the Default
    Gateway line is the IP of the Router.

    Not familiar with IP Config? Look here: http://www.ezlan.net/ipcfg.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Magpie" <> wrote in message
    > I have purchased and am able to connect to the internet with a Sinus 154

    DSL

    Jack, Jan 15, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFncGll?=

    Tony Guest

    "Magpie" <> wrote in message
    >I have purchased and am able to connect to the internet with a Sinus 154
    >DSL
    > SE wireless router-I am not able to connect to the configuration program
    > address. The software that came with the router is the manual in 5
    > languages
    > but no where does it address not being able to access the web based
    > configuration program. Any solutions please.

    Attach the router to a PC with a Ethernet cable. This must be done while
    the PC and router are turned off.

    Switch the computer on then the router.

    Go to the network adaptor that is connected to the router. click on TCP/IP
    properties and make sure it is set up to obtain a network address
    automatically.

    Restart the router by turning off and on again.

    Re boot the PC.

    Go to internet explorer and type http://192.168.2.1 as a URL. You may wish
    to check the tools>>internet options>>connections first. Make sure Never
    dial a connection is selected and also click on the settings and LAN
    settings buttons and make sure nothing is selected. The password is 0000.

    Also make sure any firewall is turned off (i.e.. windows or zonealarm).
    Other makes of firewall such as Norton you will have to uninstall.

    HTH

    Tony

    Tony, Jan 16, 2005