    don't get any configuration options for the adapter.
    Any ideas please?
    TIA.

    Andy .T, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Hi

    Might be that it cannot work with Win98.

    Otherwise, may be this can Help.

    If you tried to install the drivers before and it did not work, it might
    left behind a ghost installation in the Device manager.

    Look here (The pick is Win XP, Win98 has a similar device manager),
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    With the USB card out delete the Ghost, reboot, and install again the
    software. Plug the card only after you installed the software.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 31, 2006