    Thanx,
    Mark C
    Nashville,TN

    Mark C, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?

    I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

    Thanx,
    Mark

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

    can

    Mark C, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Mark C

    Polytone Guest

    asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?

    Polytone, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Mark C

    Mark C Guest

    I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is someone
    who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole is
    someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
    for their low self esteem.

    Just thought I'd clear that up.

    Hope you day gets better pal!

    Ciao,
    Mark

    Mark C, Aug 5, 2003
  5. "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is

    someone
    > who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole

    is
    > someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
    > for their low self esteem.
    >
    > Just thought I'd clear that up.
    >
    > Hope you day gets better pal!
    >
    > Ciao,
    > Mark
    >

    > "Polytone" <> wrote in message
    > > asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?
    > >
    > > "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and

    where
    > > can
    > > > I buy it?
    > > >
    > > > Thanx,
    > > > Mark C
    > > > Nashville,TN

    Nice answer....

    Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide, Aug 5, 2003
  6. Mark C

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Mark C wrote:

    > Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?
    >
    > I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

    The Canon LC4 wireless controller fits the 10D (You should have had a sheet
    listing all the 10D accessories included with the camera).

    Not cheap.. But you should be able to do better than what they're asking at
    the site below.

    http://www.videodirectstore.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LC4

    Jim Townsend, Aug 5, 2003
  7. Mark C

    Patrick L. Guest

    Mark C <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

    can
    > I buy it?
    >
    > Thanx,
    > Mark C
    > Nashville,TN

    My Olympus E-10 comes with one, though I don't suspect it will work with
    anything but an Olympus.

    Patrick L.

    Patrick L., Aug 6, 2003