    Did K-M forget to put that in? I couldn't find it in the specs.
    (should be RF instead of infrared because the infrared may be picked up by
    the sensor)

    steven, Oct 10, 2004

  2. steven

    Jer Guest

    steven wrote:

    > Did K-M forget to put that in? I couldn't find it in the specs.
    > (should be RF instead of infrared because the infrared may be picked up by
    > the sensor)

    I couldn't find it either. Sure would be handy.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Oct 10, 2004

  3. "steven" <> wrote in message
    > Did K-M forget to put that in? I couldn't find it in the specs.
    > (should be RF instead of infrared because the infrared may be picked up by
    > the sensor)

    I have this Maxxum 7D compatibility brochure (2.08 MB, PDF) that I'll put on
    my website for a few days;

    http://www.darrelllarose.ca/7D/7DGuide.pdf

    This is more complete than any other KM 7D info

    Darrell Larose
    Ottawa

    ~Darrell Larose~, Oct 10, 2004