    ____________________________________
    In Christ's matchless name
    ted n6trf
    n6trf, Apr 17, 2008

  2. n6trf

    smlunatick Guest

    On Apr 17, 12:10 pm, "n6trf" <> wrote:
    > We have a wireless system between pc's. Would like to know if you have a
    > reliable/unreliable wireless system. A simple yes if you have good
    > reliability or no if you have wireless problem. TIA
    >
    > --
    > ____________________________________
    > In Christ's matchless name
    >     ted        n6trf

    I have yet to see any home style wireless network be reliable.
    smlunatick, Apr 17, 2008

  3. n6trf

    Lem Guest

    n6trf wrote:
    > We have a wireless system between pc's. Would like to know if you have a
    > reliable/unreliable wireless system. A simple yes if you have good
    > reliability or no if you have wireless problem. TIA

    What do you define as reliable? I have a wireless router configured as
    a bridge connecting a TiVo to another wireless router and then to the
    Internet that is up for days at a time. As I type this, the bridge
    router (a Linksys WRT54G v.3 running DD-WRT firmware) reports uptime of
    39 days, 16:22.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Apr 17, 2008