    ____________________________________
    In Christ's matchless name
    ted n6trf
    n6trf, Apr 7, 2008

  2. Hi
    Strong signal does not always mean good connection, Try to change the
    Wireless Channel in the Router and keep the setting on the channel that work
    best.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 7, 2008

  3. n6trf

    n6trf Guest

    Would like to know if you have a similar system & if you do/don't have
    similar problems. A simple 'yes' if u have these problems or a 'no' if u do
    not. TIA

    n6trf, Apr 7, 2008
  4. n6trf

    n6trf Guest

    Yes we have tried that. Thanks for the comeback.

    n6trf, Apr 7, 2008
  5. Hi
    Since Wireless quality is highly dependent on the environment, no one would
    have the exact situation like yours..
    If only one computer is Misbehaving there is No point to reboot the Router,
    it means that some thing is wrong with the specific computer.
    Life would be easy if such behavior was always a result of the same problem.
    It can be that environmental noise cause the drop of the connection.
    It can be problems with the Wireless card.
    It can be a trouble with the Network components of the OS.
    It could problem with the Wireless software.
    Start first by putting the problematic computer few feet away from the
    Wireless Router.
    If it does not work well there than it would indicate a problem with the
    computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 8, 2008