    Both machines are running XP with SP2.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Don
    =?Utf-8?B?RG9u?=, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Do they have the same IP adresse range ?
    type "ipconfig" in cmd promt. start-run-write "cmd" -enter - "ipconfig" -
    enter.

    Tom Eirik Jensen, Nov 25, 2005

  3. See this page for troubleshooting help...

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    Sooner Al [MVP], Nov 25, 2005
  4. Windows IP Configuration:
    Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection, Media State…: Media disconnected
    Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection, Media State…: Media disconnected

    Should I be looking at Ad Hoc Network & VNC instead of RDP?

    Don

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9u?=, Dec 3, 2005