    is in operation. Can someone coach me on this? Thanks in advance.

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
    , Mar 25, 2009

  2. It's likely that the "other process" is the software supplied by the
    mfgr. of the WiFi card. On most laptops, the WiFi card & wireless
    configuration can be managed either by Windows or by the maker of the
    WiFi card (either/or but not both .... somewhere, there is a "check box"
    where you tell it whether to let Windows or the Card's software handle
    WiFi configuration). Look for a WiFi utility program.

    Barry Watzman, Mar 26, 2009