Wireless Provisioning Services

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5?=, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. is it possible run Wireless Provisioning Services configuration master
    without radius? I've got server with all xml
    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Hi !
    Working with WPS in these days, i don't find out were to set the tlv-8.
    "https://provisioningserver/master.xml" setting on IAS ?

    I am using today AD, IAS, accesspoint, WPA, MS-CHAPv2 and it works fine. But
    I want to set up a guest net with paying system.
    I have got som info about WPS, used a program to made *.xml files for
    clients. And placed them on my web server
    https://provisioningserver/master.xml.
    What is the key , do I have to make a *.DLL file with VB. or Java ?? Where
    can i find this recipt ?

    thanks for all help

    T O M E I R I K J E N S E N, Nov 23, 2005