    keep loosing connection. what can i do to fix this problem?
    --
    Brenda

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=, Jul 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=

    Frankster Guest

    Need more details.

    Is the "pc card" you mention a wireless network interface?

    You cannot connect to any wireless device without some form of wireless
    network interface in your computer. Do you mean your computer had a built in
    wireless interface? Are you talking about two different computers here, or
    one?

    Details.

    -Frank

    Frankster, Jul 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=

    J Lunis Guest

    Frankster wrote:
    > Need more details.
    >
    > Is the "pc card" you mention a wireless network interface?
    >
    > You cannot connect to any wireless device without some form of wireless
    > network interface in your computer. Do you mean your computer had a built in
    > wireless interface? Are you talking about two different computers here, or
    > one?
    >
    > Details.
    >
    > -Frank
    >
    > "Brenda" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>about a month ago i set up dsl at home. it had to be used with a pc card.
    >>when i am somewhere else where i can conect to wireless with out pc card,
    >>keep loosing connection. what can i do to fix this problem?
    >>--
    >>Brenda

    Not certain I can answer this intelligently.
    The network card to my only PC is OEM - inside the PC. I figured it was
    working since I can still communicate PC > laptop and back.
    Wireless network card? Dunno. I connect by cable from the back of the
    PC to the router. Cable modem connects to the router by cable.
    Laptop and TIVO connect wirelessly to the router. PDA connects
    wirelessly to the internet and by cable to the PC to sycn.

    J Lunis, Jul 13, 2005
  4. my computer came with wireless. where i live ,i got high dsl for home
    computer, but was also sent pc card to use on my laptop. when i go away, out
    of town, i can use the internet ,but i keep loosing the connection a lot
    --
    Brenda

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbmRh?=, Jul 14, 2005