    wireless network can any1 help me with detailed procedure i will be
    really thankfull to ya plz reply soon

    , Feb 6, 2007

  2. "" wrote:

    > i have tiscali broadband g modem router but i don't know how to create
    > wireless network can any1 help me with detailed procedure i will be
    > really thankfull to ya plz reply soon

    Hi Hasnain,

    First you need to have a wireless Capabilities installed on the machine
    which you need to connect wirelessly to that Router and the Wireless is
    enabled on the Router web interface?.
    If you don't have a Wireless adapter installed on that machine then you need
    to Buy a wireless Card or Wireless USB and best to check on Tiscali website
    for which card is compatible with their Modem/Router and buy it.
    Then Access the Router web page by opening the Web browser and type in the
    URL the IP address to access the Modem/Router web interface by typing the IP
    which is I think:
    192.168.1.1 Hit Enter on your Keyboard and you are on the Router Web page
    you can do your changes and enable the Wireless and also create an encryption
    Key to protect your Wireless network from being use by other to connect to
    the Net.

    I Don't know what you mean by Broadband G is it the Wireless card speedtouch
    G, here is the setup for it:
    http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/codepages/content3.asp?c=7&ProductID=484.
    Here is alink on how to setup a wireless network:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/setup/wireless.mspx
    HTH.
    Let us know.
    Regards,
    nass
    www.nasstec.co.uk

    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzcw==?=, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Hi
    Best thing to start with is to follow the Instructions in the manual.
    These pages might help too in providing a general overview of the issues
    involved.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 6, 2007