    www.aumha.org
    Practically Nerded,...
    http://dundats.mvps.org/Index.htm
    Curt Christianson, Sep 23, 2007

  2. I hope this is not an imbecilic question.

    --
    HTH,
    Curt

    Windows Support Center

    Curt Christianson, Sep 23, 2007

  3. Curt Christianson

    Barb Bowman Guest

    you need to supply some details. does the printer have wireless on
    board? is it connected to a wireless print server? is it connected
    via ethernet to the router as an ethernet printer? is it connected
    to a desktop pc?

    there are lots of configurations, and yes, there is a good chance
    that printing can be done wirelessly.

    what operating system is on the laptop (and on the desktop if the
    printer is attached to a desktop)? what printer model?

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:14:04 -0500, "Curt Christianson"
    <> wrote:

    >I hope this is not an imbecilic question.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Sep 23, 2007
  4. Thank you Barb,

    I'm so green at this I didn't even know what info. was needed. I'll do some
    checking with the customer, and get back to this thread.

    Thanks so much for responding.

    Curt Christianson, Sep 23, 2007