  1. i cannot seem to set up a wireless printing connection, I have a laptop that
    is able to connect to the internet through a wirreless connection from my PC
    but not print wirelessly

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=, May 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=

    Kevin Guest

    "chefchez" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i cannot seem to set up a wireless printing connection, I have a laptop
    >that
    > is able to connect to the internet through a wirreless connection from my
    > PC
    > but not print wirelessly

    Is the printer in question set up to be shared?

    Kevin, May 21, 2006

  3. yes it is set up as a shard printer, well at least it said it was i still
    cant seem to get it to print it just says no connection to printer

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=, May 22, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=

    Pegleg Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 12:21:01 -0700, chefchez
    <> wrote:

    >i cannot seem to set up a wireless printing connection, I have a laptop that
    >is able to connect to the internet through a wirreless connection from my PC
    >but not print wirelessly

    Have you setup a network and file & printer sharing?

    Pegleg
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Support Our Troops,
    Question The Policy!

    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
    freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    Sir Winston Churchill

    Pegleg, May 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=

    Pegleg Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 19:36:02 -0700, chefchez
    <> wrote:

    >yes it is set up as a shard printer, well at least it said it was i still
    >cant seem to get it to print it just says no connection to printer

    You may need to install the printer drivers on your laptop.

    Pegleg, May 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hlZmNoZXo=?=

    JP Bless Guest

    Check list

    *** Is laptop and PC on same work group
    *** Is firewall blocking LAN traffic on either computer... Configure Firwall
    to allow LAN traffic (File/Printer) sharing

    ***Is printer shared....
    ***Is printer online... powered-on on host PC? can you print from host PC?

    JP Bless, May 22, 2006
  7. Hi
    It probably would be better if you would explain what type of printer, what,
    and where it connected to the Network.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 22, 2006