    to the web.
    Open for ideas.
    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?aw==?=, Jan 11, 2006

  2. There is not enough information to understand this configuration. However,
    to the extent that XP bridges created during the course of running the setup
    wizard are causing a problem, try disabling them before you try to delete
    them:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823305/en-us

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "k" <> wrote in message
    > I tried to configure a ms network to utilize my printer on my host

    computer
    > which has my DSL connection. This really screwed up my wireless access on
    > the laptop.
    > I have bridges that they say deleting will fix my issue so I can go back

    > a wireless TCP/IP connection on my lap top. I can't delete these bridges

    and
    > don't have a access to the web via my laptop either. I have a actiontec

    modem
    > that works fine on my host computer. My laptop now does not have a

    connection
    Doug Sherman [MVP], Jan 11, 2006

  3. Thanks - I have disabled the bridges - I am still not able to get a wireless
    connection.

    =?Utf-8?B?aw==?=, Jan 11, 2006