    all methods in the search for succes to no avail including from Belkin them
    selves so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

    tuftie

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29sdW1ibw==?=, Oct 22, 2005

  2. useful thread here, could be you need to get it replaced

    hth

    philip ashley

    Philip Ashley, Oct 22, 2005

  3. "columbo" <> wrote in message
    > Can any one help me set up my Belkin print server? I run my home network
    > using a Belkin router and all is O.K., but when I attempt to set up my
    > Belkin
    > print server I always get the message that there is a problem
    > communicating
    > with it. I have tried
    > all methods in the search for succes to no avail including from Belkin
    > them
    > selves so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.
    >
    > tuftie

    I apologise if you are beyond this stage but one thing I find nearly
    everyone who doesn't know a lot forgets is simply that it needs to have the
    power plugged in to it. Found that just the other day.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Oct 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y29sdW1ibw==?=

    Brian Guest

    Have you tried setting it to "Print directly to printer" in the advanced tab
    of the printer properties, instead of "Spool print documents so program
    finishes printing faster"?
    Also make sure that only the Belkin Port has a tick in the box in the Ports
    tab.
    Brian

    Brian, Oct 23, 2005
  5. I Thought this might be a solution to my problem, where the Belkin wireless
    print server does not seem to complete the print. However tried to set my
    printer to your suggested setting but could not save the setting. Any
    thoughts?
    --
    Many thanks, Scoobydad

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Nvb2J5ZGFk?=, Nov 26, 2005