    settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    disconnect the ethernet cable.

    Any quick thoughts that might be the problem?

    doug, Feb 7, 2007

  2. doug

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-02-07, doug <doug> wrote:
    > I've got a trendware wireless print server. I think it works okay
    > except that I can not disconnect the ethernet cable from the print
    > server without losing communication with the print server.
    > I have the dhcp assigning the ip address. I think I have the wireless
    > settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    > disconnect the ethernet cable.
    >
    > Any quick thoughts that might be the problem?

    Does your wireless router have 'MAC Address filtering' enabled? If so,
    you will need to add the MAC address of the wireless card in your print
    server - which is probably not the same as the MAC address of the ethernet
    card in the same machine.

    There may also be a software and/or hardware switch in the print server to
    enable or disable its wireless card.

    Does re-starting the print server establish a wireless connection when the
    ethernet cable is unplugged first? There may well be a time-lag for the
    connection to be established. When it is, your router should include the
    print server in its display of active DHCP connections (somewhere in the
    router's control interface).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Feb 7, 2007

  3. doug wrote in news::

    > I've got a trendware wireless print server. I think it works okay
    > except that I can not disconnect the ethernet cable from the print
    > server without losing communication with the print server.
    > I have the dhcp assigning the ip address. I think I have the wireless
    > settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    > disconnect the ethernet cable.
    >
    > Any quick thoughts that might be the problem?

    Try disconnecting the ethernet cable, then power-down the printer, then after
    a couple of minutes, power-up the printer and see if your router assigns it
    another (wireless) LAN address.

    That step should rule-out or establish a couple of possibilities.

    --

    A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
    is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 7, 2007
  4. doug

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    doug wrote:
    > I've got a trendware wireless print server. I think it works okay
    > except that I can not disconnect the ethernet cable from the print
    > server without losing communication with the print server.
    > I have the dhcp assigning the ip address.

    You should be using a static ip for the print server.

    > I think I have the wireless
    > settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    > disconnect the ethernet cable.

    Most likely, the wireless side can't get an IP from the DHCP server,
    which you should be using a static IP for the print server.

    Is it connected to a router or what?

    Mr. Arnold, Feb 7, 2007
  5. On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:14:54 -0600, doug Has Frothed:

    > I've got a trendware wireless print server. I think it works okay
    > except that I can not disconnect the ethernet cable from the print
    > server without losing communication with the print server.
    > I have the dhcp assigning the ip address. I think I have the wireless
    > settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    > disconnect the ethernet cable.
    >
    > Any quick thoughts that might be the problem?

    One thing, don't use DHCP for a tcpip port assigned printer.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Filuk The Hogfish-Beater, Feb 7, 2007
  6. doug

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: I would like to punish my very bad ex.

    Prince Vlad Tepes1 <""VladAtTheDoor\"@Vlad the Impaler1.com"> wrote in
    message <Z1myh.25403$>...

    --
    DUHuane :)

    Duane Arnold, Feb 7, 2007
  7. Prince Vlad Tepes2, Feb 7, 2007
  8. >
    > Bum leg from a 32 year old motorcycle accident. Couldn't walk miles a
    > day through factories and office complexes.

    Well, you're believable. You shouldn't believe anything K-Woman talks
    about as she lies through her teeth on a routine basis, like she tried
    to fake her death, post about it and she was deathly sick on her last
    leg. The lunatic is still around.

    Prince Vlad

    Prince Vlad Tepes2, Feb 7, 2007
  9. doug

    doug Guest

    On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:14:54 -0600, doug wrote:

    >I've got a trendware wireless print server. I think it works okay
    >except that I can not disconnect the ethernet cable from the print
    >server without losing communication with the print server.
    >I have the dhcp assigning the ip address. I think I have the wireless
    >settings correct but something tells me I'm wrong if I can't
    >disconnect the ethernet cable.
    >
    >Any quick thoughts that might be the problem?

    Thanks all for the help. I think I found the problem(s) with fingers
    crossed but it seems to work right now (I reset the print server and
    printer and all went well). I changed it to a static ip address and
    changed my WEP to match my router (stupid me on this one, yeah I
    should know better).

    ps-- I'm a bit too old for this but what the heck... keep down the
    flames you terds. Now I feel better getting that off my chest
    <grin>. Just kidding.

    -->>> Thanks again for the quick replies !! <<<--

    doug, Feb 7, 2007
  10. Re: K-Woman is greates lying *HO* of all times you tell them........

    K-Woman the greatest lying ho wrote.

    <snipped>

    You tell the two *clowns* Vegetable Plow and whatever else that is that
    it's and auto <PLANK> - soft logical <PLONK> for them.

    You know where you belong, K-Woman.

    http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/images/dracula-darkprince1.jpg

    You tell those ho's Vlad has got to read the posts.

    Prince Vlad the Impaler

    Prince Vlad Tepes2, Feb 7, 2007
  11. doug

    Daedalus Guest

    Re: K-Woman is greates lying *HO* of all times you tell them........

    On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:46:39 GMT, Prince Vlad Tepes2
    <""VladAtTheDoor\"@Vlad the Impaler2.com"> wrote:

    >K-Woman the greatest lying ho wrote.
    >
    ><snipped>
    >
    >You tell the two *clowns* Vegetable Plow

    Hey Meat, the absent minded professor changed food groups on you.
    Wasn't that just so clever?

    Maybe he'll start calling me "Deadanus" now, since he's such an
    original guy.

    > and whatever else that is that
    >it's and auto <PLANK> - soft logical <PLONK> for them.

    Sorry professor. Nobody gives orders around here. KM just introduced
    you to the group. You did the funky monkey dufus dance all on your
    own.

    You're going to have to do a lot more *plank*ing if you want the
    laughter to stop.

    >You know where you belong, K-Woman.
    >
    >http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/images/dracula-darkprince1.jpg
    >
    >You tell those ho's Vlad has got to read the posts.

    Then your plonker better leak.

    >Prince Vlad the Impaler

    So far you've impaled yourself.

    Jade

    Daedalus, Feb 7, 2007
  12. doug

    malscribe Guest

    Re: K-Woman is greates lying *HO* of all times you tell them........

    Countess Erzsébet Báthory barfed up this disgusting mess:

    > You need do what my cousin Vlad wants K-Woman.

    You: NNTP-Posting-Host: 4.252.213.253
    Vlad: NNTP-Posting-Host: 4.252.213.253

    You're not even trying.

    malscribe, Feb 7, 2007
  13. Re: K-Woman is greates lying *HO* of all times you tell them........

    On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:59:21 -0500, Daedalus k'lamed:
    > On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:46:39 GMT, Prince Vlad Tepes2 wrote:
    >>K-Woman the greatest lying ho wrote.
    >>
    >><snipped>
    >>
    >>You tell the two *clowns* Vegetable Plow

    > Hey Meat, the absent minded professor changed food groups on you. Wasn't
    > that just so clever?
    >
    > Maybe he'll start calling me "Deadanus" now, since he's such an original
    > guy.
    >
    >> and whatever else that is that
    >>it's and auto <PLANK> - soft logical <PLONK> for them.
    >>

    > Sorry professor. Nobody gives orders around here. KM just introduced you
    > to the group. You did the funky monkey dufus dance all on your own.
    >
    > You're going to have to do a lot more *plank*ing if you want the laughter
    > to stop.
    >
    >>You know where you belong, K-Woman.
    >>
    >>http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/images/dracula-darkprince1.jpg
    >>
    >>You tell those ho's Vlad has got to read the posts.
    >>

    > Then your plonker better leak.
    >
    >>Prince Vlad the Impaler

    > So far you've impaled yourself.

    He seems to be most skilled at that.

    Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
    Bent Depraved N. Deviant Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot
    COOSN-029-06-71069

    VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
    MID: <Xns98CAEEA8929Fpinkusenseinetcabalc@204.153.244.170>

    "Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd
    Economic Left/Right: -7.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
    "The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky
    Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
    "It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."
    http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm
    TEH WAY OF THE K00K
    Never learn from your mistakes.
    Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
    Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
    Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
    Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
    When being overwhelmed by logic and reason: k00ksuit!
    If you are going to be wrong, do it at the top of your lungs.
    When caught in a lie: LIE!
    When in doubt: Order the Crab Won Ton
    Plagiarism is your friend. Use it.
    Whenever contradicted; morph, start calling people names, and make false
    accusations. Include the children of your target in your allegations,
    even if they don't have any.
    (06-Jun-05) When nobody else will listen, post to your own fan group.
    (06-Jun-05) Obviously, since you have your own fan group, this must mean
    that you have fans. Post prolifically to your fan group - you wouldn't
    want to disappoint them!
    (10-May-2005)Everyone reads usenet. Approval here means approval
    everywhere.
    Post numerous blank posts, or posts containing only a message id.
    Post numerous copy&paste web articles from crackerpot websites.
    Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
    If there are several, call them "sockpuppets" too
    When all else fails, accuse various and sundry kookologists of e-mailing
    viruses to you. This is a sure-fire method of garnering sympathy and
    ensuring that the General Public will always see things your way. An
    especially effective sub-strategy here is to accuse them of infecting
    you with the 'Sasser' worm via e-mail.
    Quote notorious scientists or writers - it makes it look as if they
    approve the drivel you are writing!
    (9-Jul-05) Anytime your computer is infected with a virus, bogged down
    by spyware, attacked over your internet connection, or otherwise suffers
    from preventable problems, government agencies are responsible and are
    trying to silence you and are monitoring your computer files.
    Ignore all traffic signs and feel free to trespass, you don't have to
    obey any rules.
    Scare your enemies with lawsuits, police escorts and whines.
    Always back up your empty (albeit noisy) threats with phony LARTs, false
    police reports, and harassing letters to the FBI and other gubbermint
    agencies.
    Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
    likely others will believe you!
    If you can't find anyone as crazy as yourself to support you in the
    flamewars you start with the normal population, create sock puppets and
    use anonymous remailers that shamelessly hang on every word you write.
    (17-Mar-05) When dealing with law enforcement, remember that it is they
    who have the problem, not you. Be sure to inform them of this at every
    available opportunity, as they will surely appreciate your constructive
    criticism. Be sure to make them aware that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! ("The
    cops like that, when people know their rights. That way they don't have
    to read them to you on the way to the station." - George Carlin)
    The more your fake personalities adulate you, the more respect you'll
    get!
    When confronted with a reality that you don't like: Announce loudly
    that you are departing, never to return as long as there's an Internet.
    Come back in three or four days and claim you were drunk, hacked,
    abducted by alience, or forged. Alternately you can just not even
    mention your prior departure, and if anyone asks you about it, either
    ignore them or respond with something along the lines of "YOUR NOT THE
    BOSS OF ME! *PLONK*!" People really know you mean business then.
    Always remain clueproof.
    (20-Mar-05) Anyone who does not believe that you are the reincarnation
    of [$DEITY_OR_PROPHET] is obviously an infidel lacking in faith whose
    soul in in peril of everlasting damnation.
    When responding to one line challenges, post paragraphs of rants and
    screed in response.
    Incoherency is not a roadblock to poasting.
    Neither is illiteracy.
    Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
    Claim you will destroy <insert newsfroup> for attacking you.
    When spnaked, send cmsg for Fanboi newsfroup(s).
    Find your Lame, Use your Lame, Be your Lame!
    Post Edit when the TRVTH hurts.
    Always sneck the offending newsfroups.
    Always poast pictures of yourself so you can be admired in all your k00ky
    glory.
    Always accuse others of the very acts you are guilty of.
    Post lots of boasts about your high IQ and incredible talents.
    (20-Mar-05) If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
    Anybody who fails to understand this is engaged in a deliberate campaign
    of misinformation and character assassination.
    Always <plonk> somebody just before replying the plonkee!
    The k00k considers itself the most intelligent person in any
    conversation, possibly on the planet. Other people are benighted and
    ignorant, and have been waiting their whole lives for the k00k to rescue
    them from intellectual darkness.
    Write a self-published book and claim it a success. Bonus points for
    comparing it to "Mein Kampf" and/or the Bible.
    Declare yourself equal to a deity of your choice.
    Claim that you've come from other planets.
    Claim thousands of past lives.
    Frothing complaints carry far more weight when you send them from
    "legal@" some domain.
    Nothing strikes terror into the hearts of your detractors more than
    telling them that you're archiving their messages for possible use in
    the future.
    Never forget that everyone else posting to Usenet is a paid
    disinformation agent looking to discredit you.
    Usenet is governed by US law. If a poster in Romania killfiles you, he's
    obviously violating your 1st Amendment rights and can be sued.
    Every news admin in the world hangs out in NANAU, and they're just dying
    to nuke the account of that meanyhead who just called you "fucknozzle".
    Drop 'em a line - that's what they're there for, after all.
    AUK will be closed down. Just you wait and see.
    They've nuked hundreds of accounts in the name of free speech and
    *yours* will be next.
    The k00k will, without any trace of irony, lie, manipulate, impersonate,
    censor, and declare themselves powerful in ways ranging from the ability
    to have an account shut down to being God Herself, in order to convince
    people that they are not liars, manipulators, censors, or insane.
    Abuse women while telling how many hundreds you've loved. Nevermind that
    you're one ugly motherfucker and that there were 30,000 femininas that
    thought you were a scumbag with bad teeth.
    Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do not
    require proof.
    Do not neglect to poast your responses to forums that the originator
    doesn't read. This will make the people in that forum very impressed
    with how you tear him to shreds without him being able to respond. They
    like it even better if you are off-topic for that forum.
    Keep in mind that lack of evidence supporting your konspiracy theory
    actually _is_ evidence, of how effective the konspiracy is in hiding.
    (06-Oct-05) When spanked, always retreat to the safety of the Ad
    Hominem.
    (04-Aug-2005) When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with
    each poast just what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS
    claim ownership of [person(s),froup(s)]. This works on so many levels.
    It inspires dread in your opponents that they will no longer be able to
    poast in their home froup and that they will eventually have to pay
    rent, to name just two.
    Any problems with your poasts are the fault of the konspirators, who are
    trying to stop you from preventing the extinction of humanity.
    Konspiracies that are able to subvert whole governments are always unable
    to silence konspiracy ko0ks.
    The entire United States government is willing to spend millions of
    dollars for the sole purpose of harassing you.
    Hollywood is making movies based on your personal life.
    Do not consult psychiatrists or other mental health professionals. They
    are part of the konspiracy, and will sedate you and lock you away and
    keep you drugged if you tell them the truth.
    Numerology and Astrology are respectable sciences and are useful for
    proving your case.
    Everyone is Tim Hill, or David Green, or...
    There is a fine line between trolling and kookery. Find that line and
    cross it repeatedly. When you are killfiled and/or LARTed for net.abuse
    as a result, claim victory. If you lose multiple accounts, this merely
    proves that you are indeed a world-class troll, with a black-belt in
    manipulation.
    If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed. If
    they respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.
    Publishing people's real names, addresses, and phone numbers when
    there's no other way for you to come out of a flamewar with any dignity
    is cool, and proves that you are a master of secret internet information
    stores, and absolutely not to be fucked with.
    Everyone is out to get you. You can put a stop to this by telling
    everyone that they're out to get you at every available opportunity.
    You are the only sane one.
    Those that give you a hard time about morally bankrupt things you
    yourself admit to are just persecutioners of the new inquisition.
    Yelling in all caps and cursing at your detractors is debate. Your
    detractors laughing at you with sarcastic remarks is obvious anger and
    jealousy.
    If doing something results in the loss of your account, legal hassles,
    or blunt trauma injury, do it again. It always works better the second
    time.
    Asterisks, lots and lots of Asterisks.
    Poking holes in kookscreed is stalking, and is a felony.
    K00ks LOVE to "connect the dots". They are, of course, dots that only
    the k00k can see.
    "They laughed at Einstein, too!"

    ....with thanks to Aratzio, Dr. Flonkenstein, Dan Baldwin, Cujo, CJ
    Osterwald, Jade, Bookman, and John Henry, of AUK. Meow. Original thread
    at http://tinyurl.com/3fsho - some posts may not appear due to
    x-no-archive headers. The spelling mistakes are intentional, dolt.

    The Secretary of HomIntern, Feb 7, 2007
  14. doug

    Zodiac K. Guest

    Re: A fake ass religious what?

    What's your sign?

    Go **** yourself or some boy in your congregation.

    ZK

    Zodiac K., Feb 8, 2007
  15. doug

    Zodiac K. Guest

    Re: You're boring - not read.

    <PLANK go dance somewhere>

    Zodiac K., Feb 8, 2007
  16. Re: Hey, Vegetable Plow help needed for you and others.

    <Vegetable Plow, I know you have not had your salad tossed by someone in
    a long time, maybe never, because you're out here on the Internet, just
    a little bit too much.>

    <I am not going to mention any names here, but there seems to be quite a
    few of you that have not had your salads tossed in a looooooong time, by
    anyone, and some maybe never. They are out here just a little too much.>

    <So, Vegetable Plow, here is what is needed from you to make things right.>

    <You need to start tossing some people's salads, show them how to do it
    right and have them start tossing each other's salads, including your
    salad.>

    <If there is some serious salad tossing being done by those that need
    their salads tossed, there will be less that need a salad tossed, and
    less of them on the Internet, because they will be tossing salads, if
    you get my drift.>

    CofB

    =?UTF-8?B?Q291bnRlc3MgRXJ6c8OpYmV0IELDoXRob3J5?=, Feb 8, 2007
  17. doug

    Max Grrl Guest

    Re: Hey, Vegetable Plow help needed for you and others.

    In article <nkxyh.25646$>,
    Countess Erzsébet Báthory < B wrote:

    > <Vegetable Plow, I know you have not had your salad tossed by someone in
    > a long time, maybe never, because you're out here on the Internet, just
    > a little bit too much.>
    >
    > <I am not going to mention any names here, but there seems to be quite a
    > few of you that have not had your salads tossed in a looooooong time, by
    > anyone, and some maybe never. They are out here just a little too much.>
    >
    > <So, Vegetable Plow, here is what is needed from you to make things right.>
    >
    > <You need to start tossing some people's salads, show them how to do it
    > right and have them start tossing each other's salads, including your
    > salad.>
    >
    > <If there is some serious salad tossing being done by those that need
    > their salads tossed, there will be less that need a salad tossed, and
    > less of them on the Internet, because they will be tossing salads, if
    > you get my drift.>
    >
    > CofB

    Shall he begin by tossing *your* salad?

    Oops! Wait! K-Man's done that *already* and quite well, too.

    Perhaps Meat could just turn you into a Polish slaw, then?

    --
    Max Grrl
    ---

    "Does my doggie's c0ck taste better than yours?" Porchy admits sucking Hat's
    cock!! o_O
    MID: <RCWxh.2254$384.981@trnddc05>

    Max Grrl, Feb 8, 2007
  18. Re: Not read I wasn't talking to you.

    But you need your salad tossed.

    CofB

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=, Feb 8, 2007
  19. Vegetable Plow a salad tosser wrote:

    <snipped>

    Don't you dare act like you didn't get your salad tossing marching orders.

    CofB

    =?UTF-8?B?Q291bnRlc3MgRXJ6c8OpYmV0IELDoXRob3J5?=, Feb 8, 2007
  20. Re: Hey, Vegetable Plow help needed for you and others.

    Cardinal Snarky in the Inquisition and tossing of boys salads wrote:

    <snipped>

    You should find yourself some boys *chief* and try to toss some salads.

    You had better pray first to make sure you get the old tosser up.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=, Feb 8, 2007