    Thanks for help.

    Regards
    Guido

    Guido Eidam, May 16, 2008

  2. Guido Eidam

    Smirnoff Guest

    "Guido Eidam" <> wrote in message
    news:g0je2j$vi8$...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 I habe created a Wireless-Policy for my
    > XP clients.
    >
    > But I can only choose WPA not WPA2. Is there a Patch missing? SP2 is
    > already installed.
    >
    > Thanks for help.
    >
    > Regards
    > Guido

    Not too sure about Windows Server 2003 but I do know that I had to
    download an update to allow me to configure WPA2 on Windows XP Pro.

    I let Windows control my Wi-Fi access using Wireless Zero Configuration.

    The download link is:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893357

    File download is under "More Information".

    Smirnoff, May 16, 2008

  3. Guido Eidam

    Smirnoff Guest

    "Smirnoff" <> wrote in message

    > "Guido Eidam" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 I habe created a Wireless-Policy for my
    >> XP clients.
    >>
    >> But I can only choose WPA not WPA2. Is there a Patch missing? SP2 is
    >> already installed.
    >>
    >> Thanks for help.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Guido

    > Not too sure about Windows Server 2003 but I do know that I had to
    > download an update to allow me to configure WPA2 on Windows XP Pro.
    >
    > I let Windows control my Wi-Fi access using Wireless Zero
    > Configuration.
    >
    > The download link is:
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893357
    >
    > File download is under "More Information".

    Also, see:

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb286758.aspx

    Smirnoff, May 16, 2008