    compatible with this version of Windows XP?

    I would appreciate any help as they seem to be in short order... thanks
    very much.
    Mike, Sep 21, 2006

  2. Mike

    Malke Guest

    Mike wrote:

    > I am trying to locate a wireless PCI card that is compatible with
    > Windows XP 64-bit. Does anyone know of any decent cards that are
    > compatible with this version of Windows XP?
    >
    > I would appreciate any help as they seem to be in short order...
    > thanks very much.

    Post this question in the 64-bit newsgroup. I'm sure the experts there
    will be able to help you.

    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com
    Malke, Sep 21, 2006

  3. "Mike" wrote:
    > I am trying to locate a wireless PCI card that is compatible with
    > Windows XP 64-bit. Does anyone know of any decent cards that are
    > compatible with this version of Windows XP?
    >
    > I would appreciate any help as they seem to be in short order... thanks
    > very much.

    Get a mini-PCI to PCI adapter and you can use all mini-PCI wireless cards.

    --PA
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Sep 21, 2006
  4. Hi
    RALINK is one of the Wireless Chipset manufactures that provides drives for
    Win x64.
    If you buy a card that is based on RALINK chipset you are a winner.
    Look at te download for RT61+RT2500 http://www.ralink.com.tw/supp-1.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 22, 2006