    type?

    Tia,

    Howard

    Howard Woodard, Sep 15, 2007

  2. Hi
    Usually the Card's data sheet would mention the type of connector.
    Most PCI cards have SMA plug.
    Look here, http://www.infinitecables.com/pop/rf_rf1-1022.htm
    The Left is TNC the one to the right SMA.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 16, 2007

  3. Howard Woodard

    Barb Bowman Guest

    here's one that will work with either (and quite well) for 802.11b/g
    2.4 GHz

    http://www.dlink.com/products/?sec=0&pid=416

    --

    Barb Bowman