  1. Does anyone know where I can get (or if microsoft offers) an update of the
    drivers to my wireless keboard for x64. I've looked on their website and
    found nothing.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXI=?=, Oct 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXI=?=

    Agent86 Guest

    Intellitype and intellepoint have both been ported to 64 bits and are
    available on Microsofts web site:

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    will get you what you want.

    Agent86, Oct 3, 2006

  3. Found it! Many great thanks to you!!!!!
    Now I'll see if it works

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXI=?=, Oct 3, 2006
  4. Works wonderfully! Your the best!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXI=?=, Oct 3, 2006