  1. Trying to connect 2 PC on wireless. One PC does not want to see workgroup
    computers. All adapters and access point work fine.

    Please help

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2lv?=, Jul 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2lv?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Seeing signal in the Wireless configuration application or reading somewhere in the
    system that you are connected does not mean that you actually have a functional Wireless
    Network.
    A simple way to ascertain that you have a connection is to try to use the Internet
    Browser in a Wireless Client computer and find out if you can connect to the Router's
    (Access Point) Menus (see your hardware manual for the Router's IP Address, the login
    name and the password).
    If you can not connect to the Router this might help.
    Once the Wireless is actually connect and yet you can Not see the Network's Resources,
    then your problem is a Network's Sharing problem, and has nothing to do with the
    Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Jul 6, 2005