    I have set up the profile exactly as it says in the manual but I just can't
    get it to work properly.
    Any suggestions please.

    Ray, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Hi Ray

    I'll try a few suggestions:

    1/ If the BT Home Hub is set with a security/wep key (wireless access key),
    try disabling that feature temporarily. I find that some wireless security
    settings on the hub side can cause issues with connections.

    2/ If the above worked without security key, you may want to try and find a
    WPA/PSK patch for Windows XP (i will try and find the link), that one has
    been useful recently.

    3/ Try changing the Channel Number on the BT Home Hub, they are normally set
    to channel 1 as default, channel 6 upwards is normally a bit more reliable.
    You may need to get help from BT to change it though, as i can't remember all
    the screens.

    Many thanks.
    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?SXNjYUNvbXBz?=, Jun 21, 2007