    HELP

    Thanks

    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZXM1Nzg1?=, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Hi Mike,

    Sorry to hear about your problem. It sounds like the problem is hardware
    specific and I would suggest replacing the card. It would be an interesting
    test to see if you would be able to install the card on a different machine
    or not.

    Peter Bui[MS], Dec 1, 2004

  3. Why would the card have worked pre SP!?

    Are you suggesting a new card mfgr or a new card by the same mfgr?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZXM1Nzg1?=, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Why would the card have worked pre SP1?

    Are you suggesting a new or different wireless card mfgr or a new card by
    the same mfgr?

    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZXM1Nzg1?=, Dec 2, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZXM1Nzg1?=

    deaddelldan Guest

    I am having exactly this problem. Same hardware except my laptop is a
    Dell Inspiron 4100 running XP Pro. Ocassionally the machine will boot
    up and connect to my wifi network and operate normally. Usually, either
    the computer will boot up and the G650 will be inactive, or the G650
    will be active and the computer will freeze up.

    To address the problem, I have reinstalled the operating system,
    reinstalled the touchpad/mouse driver (Synaptics TouchPad), and
    reinstalled the G650 driver. None of this has resolved the problem.

    Does anyone out there understand what is going on with the G650 and how
    to fix it?

    --
    deaddelldan

    deaddelldan, Apr 20, 2006