    KNOW HOW TO HELP!!! I would greatly greatly appreciate it.

    Thank You for all you time,
    Robbie

    =?Utf-8?B?cmpvaG5zb24xOTg3?=, Aug 13, 2006

  2. Grab the laptop's user manual and check about that
    "wireless connection button". Must it be pressed or released?
    Leave it in the correct position.

    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Aug 14, 2006

  3. There isnt an on in out switch. just push it. i checked the manual but jsut
    says that it is the button for wireless connection. when i press is nothing
    hapeens. even tried pushing and holding it.

    Thanks,
    Robbie

    =?Utf-8?B?cmpvaG5zb24xOTg3?=, Aug 14, 2006
  4. some models of these Compaq's came with the button, but no wireless
    hardware, does the manual mention wireless anywhere?

    Southern Kiwi, Aug 14, 2006