    Advanced Setting and check the Let Windows manage this wireless device.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    KenP
    KenP, Jul 18, 2009

  2. 1. Make sure you have latest firmware for the wireless router and driver for
    the NIC.
    2. Make sure you don't have the manufacturer's wireless utility running.
    Or this search result may help.
    Wireless Connection Lost after Reboot
    1 post - 1 author - Last post: Nov 2, 2008
    Wireless Connection Lost after Reboot. Post by guest » Sun Nov 02,
    2008 3:14 pm. >>> Sorry for x-posting but I wanted to get maximum ...
    www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=5168

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Jul 18, 2009

  3. KenP

    Pavel A. Guest

    "KenP" <> wrote in message
    > Every time I shut down or reboot my Inspiron laptop, wireless zero config
    > does not restart even though set for automatic.
    >
    > I've checked settings and set it so to stay on during battery use but
    > nothing seems to help. Does anyone have a clue as to what is causing this.
    > Only once in a blue moon does it restart and even then I have to go to
    > Advanced Setting and check the Let Windows manage this wireless device.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > KenP

    Can you recall when was the last time it worked?
    What changed since then that could cause the problem?

    --pa
    Pavel A., Jul 18, 2009