    wondering how do i set up a wireless network on it becuase i need to transfer
    files from one computer to another please get back to me people ASAP ....
    thanks tom

    MrTommyT, May 14, 2009

  2. Hi
    It depends on how your Network (if you have one) is configured.
    If you have Internet connection with a Router that the two computers are
    connected to, then it is a matter of configuring the File Sharing.
    Firewall instructions.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).
    Otherwise explain what is that you have for Internet connection so we can
    have a starting point.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 15, 2009