    How do I network between a wireless laptop running xp
    professional and a desktop using a linksys wireless
    router running xp home edition

    Danny, Apr 19, 2005

  2. You could try doing a few things, you could use the windows xp sp2 wireless
    network setup wizard, but i hate that, i prefer Network Magic. Make sure you
    shut down all firewalls while doing it, it can help you along your way to and
    its nice an simple as a walkthough.

    versions of windows do not matter but you need wireless adaptors for all
    computers...

    heres some step by step turorials

    http://www.geekgirls.com/windowsxp_home_network.htm

    http://www.purenetworks.com/products/