    conncection.
    Please help!
    Thanking you in advance,

    EBE, May 2, 2008

  2. EBE

    Barb Bowman Guest

    what wireless adapter? what computer? is there a switch? does it
    show in device manager? post the text results of ipconfig /all
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com/ipconfig-all-how-to-get-text-output/

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

    Barb Bowman, May 2, 2008

  3. EBE

    John Guest

    With this little information, we can only give you a bunch of guesses:
    Is it a laptop? Someone accidentally switches off WiFi? Wireless network
    card is dead?

    John, May 2, 2008
  4. Hi
    something of this nature might happen if both Windows and the vendor's
    Wireless utility are loaded at startup.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 2, 2008