  1. But........ after a new start or restarting the computer i have to click a
    certain icon (bottom right) in order to connect to the router. Is this the S
    O P ? or there is still some adjustment. thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=, Oct 15, 2005

  2. "=?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > But........ after a new start or restarting the computer i have to
    > click a certain icon (bottom right) in order to connect to the router.
    > Is this the S O P ? or there is still some adjustment. thanks

    If you are running Windows XP, you can go into wireless network connection
    properties and configure the computer to automatically connect to your
    preferred networks when they are available, then you won't have to click on
    the icon every time you want to connect.

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Oct 15, 2005