    which is attached by a USB port to my other printer. Can anyone assist? I
    would be extremely grateful for any advice.

    Mitch

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2g=?=, Apr 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2g=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    If both computers can access the Internet then your problem is Not with the
    Wireless.

    You need to set the Sharing of both computers.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > I'm running 2 desktops. One with Windows XP Prof and the other with

    Windows
    > XP Home. I've got a Wireless ADSL Modem router which is working fine on

    both
    > systems. I'm now having difficultity setting up my Epson 875DC Printer to

    be
    > shared with both systems. I believe I've go the correct settings re my
    > printer, but I don't believe my other system with XP Home can see my

    printer

    Jack, Apr 18, 2005

  3. you hav to right click on it and set the haring options to allow you to share
    it... NB firewalls may cause probelms in this. I had heaps of problems
    sharing printers before i because a beta tester for Network Magic then it was
    all good

    Hope that helped

    Cheers

    Quintin