    bought a laptop. I can connect to other wireless networks from my laptop, BUT
    my home connection is not on my list, why is that and how can I get connected
    through my home computer instead of outside networks?! PLEASE HELP ME!
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmk=?=, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Hi
    Assuming that you have a Wireless Router (or Access Point), aka Wireless
    source.
    Your Wireless source and your Laptop are Not configured similarly.
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 7, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmk=?=

    bobo Guest

    When mixing WIN98 on laptop or PC and XP on other PC'S or laptops
    I have found installing NETBEUI protocol on all PC'S and laptops
    works fine .
    you can find these on your 98 and xp disks see below
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301041

    bobo, Aug 7, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmk=?=

    bobo Guest

    sorry posted to wrong subject ;-)

    bobo, Aug 7, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmk=?=

    Malke Guest

    bobo wrote:

    > sorry posted to wrong subject ;-)
    > "bobo" <> wrote in message
    >> When mixing WIN98 on laptop or PC and XP on other PC'S or laptops
    >> I have found installing NETBEUI protocol on all PC'S and laptops
    >> works fine .
    >> you can find these on your 98 and xp disks see below
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301041

    Wrong subject and wrong answer. See my reply to you in the other newsgroup.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers
    Malke, Aug 7, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Um9ubmk=?=

    Bobo Guest

    I though I had already said I had posted to the wrong subject and apologised
    so looking at your signature I don't know whether to call you
    Jumbo or Dumbo

    Bobo, Aug 7, 2006