    available networks in there but it does not show anything. Please help.
    --
    Paulo :)

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bG8=?=, May 26, 2005

  2. Hi,

    My Network Places will only show networks you are connected to, if your
    trying to find a network you can connect to you either need a program to find
    it, or you need to manually input the network's Name and WEP.

    Try finding any software that may come with the driver for your wifi device
    on the intel website.

    =?Utf-8?B?RENB?=, May 26, 2005

  3. i have looked on the intel website but i cant find any software to search for
    available networks. Any idea's ?
    I am looking for something like the application in windows xp.

    Thanks Paulo :)

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bG8=?=, May 26, 2005
  4. any ideas on any software ? like the application in windows xp home ?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bG8=?=, May 26, 2005
  5. You need a custom version of Intel Proset software for Vaio.
    Look for that on the Vaio support site, or call their support.
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, May 30, 2005