    these details.

    Thanks,

    Steve Coombs

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ29vbWJz?=, Jan 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ29vbWJz?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It really depends on how the system is set.

    The following pages describe how basic systems are set.

    However that does not mean that it is set this way and if it is Encrypted
    you might not be able even to start if you do not have the "key". Chances
    are very good that it would turn into a futile "Fishing" expedition; the
    best thing would be to contact the people that set it up.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Steve Coombs" <Steve > wrote in message
    > I have just taken over a role at a hotel.
    > They have wireless networking in thier lounge, I have been given the task

    > design a information sheet for customers to conenct to the network but

    know
    > none of the settings, usernames and passwords. There is a network at the
    > hotel that uses XP and domains. Can anyone shed any light onto how to

    aquaire

    Jack, Jan 2, 2005