    signal to the other devices I mentioned.

    Also, does anyone know how to install firmware for the D-Link router without
    the disk, but still have the firmware on the desktop?
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNjZXJ0YWluMjA=?=, May 10, 2007

  2. Hi
    Almost all Routers can be log into by using the browser (I.E.) typing into
    the address bar the Router's core address.
    Default D-Link 524 is http://192.168.0.1 User= admin password blank (i.e no
    pw).
    Once you are in the menu find the entry for Firmware upgrade.
    As for Internet connection.
    May be this can Help.
    Cable Internet, http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html
    DSL, http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html