  1. bogie

    bogie Guest

    I'a looking for pci wireless network card compatible with windows x64

    bogie, Mar 15, 2008

  2. Which Windows x64, XP Pro x64 or Vista x64?

    Colin Barnhorst, Mar 15, 2008

  3. bogie

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Bogie:
    I currently have wireless PCI cards with a Broadcom or Ralink
    chipsets working properly with XP x64 and Vista x64. A Belkin model F5D7000
    uses a Broadcom chipset, http://ralink.rapla.net/ lists cards with the
    Ralink chipset. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Mar 15, 2008
  4. bogie

    bogie Guest

    I'm runing both XP PRO x64 & Vista x64

    bogie, Mar 15, 2008
  5. bogie

    Chris Cowles Guest

    "bogie" <> wrote in message news:...

    > I'a looking for pci wireless network card compatible with windows x64

    I'm using a Linksys Wireless PCI 54G works fine. I haven't used it in any environment other than my home so I can't make comparisons, but the driver's not a problem.

    I think the Linksys web site doesn't list a 64-bit Vista driver, but I established connection to the web initially with Ethernet. I shut down the PC, installed the PCI card, started back up, and let Windows search the web for the driver. It took a little while but it found and installed one that worked. After install and restart, I disconnected the Ethernet and all is well.
    --
    Chris Cowles
    Gainesville, FL

    Chris Cowles, Mar 16, 2008
  6. bogie

    John Barnes Guest

    If you have a PCI-e 1 slot, there is a great product with drivers for both
    XP's and Vista's from Abit.

    John Barnes, Mar 16, 2008
  7. bogie

    Barb Bowman Guest