    But in my home, I can't detect and my home's wireless router is same as
    Office's wirelesss router.Same name,channel number and encryt code.

    Am I need config that to different?

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=, Jan 27, 2005

  2. if you cant detect your router, how is it that you set the channel,
    encryption and SSID?

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 27, 2005

  3. It might be helpful to connect to your home wireless router through a wired
    connection and check for the following:
    #1. See if the SSID you are looking for is the same as it is configured
    on your router. you can also check for the other settings.
    #2. Check to see if the SSID is not hidden.
    #3. See if you have the radio turned on on the router.
    Sometimes disturbances from the microwave or the cordless phone operating in
    the same frequency range could cause an issue.
    If this doesn't work, you can reply back to this post with details regarding
    your OS you are operating on, wireless card/driver your are using, the
    wireless router at home and the firmware configured on it.

    Anusha

    Anusha Dandapani [MSFT], Jan 28, 2005