    computer into the same room as the host and still no luck even with the
    decreased range and all firewalls off. Looking for any thoughts or ideas.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?c25ha2Ux?=, Nov 27, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c25ha2Ux?=

    Bill Crocker Guest

    Possibly nearby RF interference. Look for wireless video links, cordless
    phones, cellular phones, microwave intrusion devices, or neighbors that
    recently implemented WiFi at thier home.

    Have you tried changing the frequency (channel), that your network uses.

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Make sure that you set SSID (Service Set Identifier) was set on the card
    utility or the WEP keys that you've previously set..they disappeard for some
    reason..

    Lower the CTS value from the Access Point.
    Verify the Power level from the AP..

    =?Utf-8?B?R2NvcnB1eg==?=, Nov 28, 2004