    it on. Any step by step advice in simple terms thanks
    --
    lachygirl

    =?Utf-8?B?c3VzYW4=?=, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 31, 2006

  3. Got it set up and after downloading some instructions step 3 of configure
    your network it states to open internet explorer for your routers
    configuration page mines doesn'tswo i can't configue ssid, wep or my admin
    passwords
    --
    lachygirl

    =?Utf-8?B?c3VzYW4=?=, Sep 1, 2006
  4. Sorry but that didnt sound right when i type in address it was dialling up
    getting nowhere and now i have tried it i cannot connect as page can't be
    displayed
    --
    lachygirl

    =?Utf-8?B?c3VzYW4=?=, Sep 1, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzYW4=?=

    Lem Guest

    susan wrote:
    > Sorry but that didnt sound right when i type in address it was dialling up
    > getting nowhere and now i have tried it i cannot connect as page can't be
    > displayed

    Assuming that somewhere before this step you properly configured your
    "Local Area Connection" and connected your computer to the router with
    an Ethernet cable, and further assuming that you're using Internet
    Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections tab, and select
    "never dial a connection." OK your way out.

    Lem, Sep 2, 2006