    to set up my laptop on the same network but every time I try to share files
    or folders from my other computers it says I dont have permission to accesses
    information from this network. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0hJ?=, May 30, 2006

  2. Hi

    Assuming that the Wireless connection works well (I.e. both computer can use
    the Internet trough the Wireless).

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    to be shared.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q0hJ?=

    Chuck Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 11:50:01 -0700, CHI <> wrote:

    >I currently have two desktop computers connected and sharing files & printers
    >on a wireless network using a linksys router. I used the networking wizzard
    >to set up my laptop on the same network but every time I try to share files
    >or folders from my other computers it says I dont have permission to accesses
    >information from this network. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    What's the complete and exact error message? The "...don't have access..."
    message has several variants.
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2006/01/look-at-complete-detail-in-error.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2006/01/look-at-complete-detail-in-error.html

    --