    I am using WinXP SP2 with a Linksys WAP and laptap card.
    Otherwise everything else is fine.
    Any suggetions?
    =?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=, Nov 13, 2004

  2. You might have an application (not wireless zero config) from you card
    vendor installed which might be disabling the wireless zero config service.
    To find out,

    #1. Uncheck the checkbox in Wireless Network Connection Properties >
    Wireless Networks Tab > Use > Windows to configure my wireless network
    settings > Click ok.
    #2. Open Wireless Network Connection > View Wireless Networks

    If you see the page does not list any networks, then a 3rd part application
    is installed.

    Anusha

    Anusha Dandapani [MSFT], Nov 18, 2004