    Wayne

    BTW, since I have done a bad job so far, what is the best way to DELETE junk
    trials at this process?

    Wayne, Apr 7, 2006

  2. "Wayne" <> wrote in news:_LzZf.84$Q92.7@trnddc04:

    > Tried using MS's wizards to share folders and printers. Either I am
    > not reading/executing correctly, or their instructions/procedure lack
    > completeness.
    >
    > So . . . where do I find links to GOOD papers on this procedure?
    >
    >snip<

    Hi Wayne --

    The paper that describes how to do this with either a peer-to-peer or
    domain setup is "Step-by-Step Guide for Secure Wireless Deployment for
    Small Office/Home Office or Small Organization Networks" at:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=269902e8-fc41-
    4eb1-9374-44612e64f0fb&displaylang=en

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Apr 7, 2006

  3. Wayne

    Jack Guest